PSC Result 2017 with full marksheet
Publishing date of PSC result 2017
PSC Result Will Publish 30 December 2017
Check Your results Here Below
PSC Result 2017 Primary Education Board
Though there are many ways to check PSC Result 2017, 80% of people choose this way. It is the edge of the internet. So, we want every possible thing through it. It also gives us extra facilities and also saves our time. There are mainly two formats to get PSC Exam Result 2017. You can check it from online or by mobile SMS. To get it online, visit the official website of DPE. If you cannot able to check by this way, you can get the result by sending SMS.
SMS format of PSC result 2017
Many people of our country do not have an internet connection. Again, the examinee of PSC Exam 2017 does not know how to use the internet Smartphone or PC. But the examiner can check the result easily through SMS from his parents’ device. It will cost only 2.44 tk for sending SMS to check the result. Now follow the steps below:
- All the SIM operators of the mobile phone are eligible to send SMS for checking Primary School Certificate result 2017.
- Keep sufficient balance on your mobile.
- You must send the SMS when the result has published.
- Besides, you must send the Message in the right format.
- The exact format – Type DPE <space> then Type Student ID and type DPE <space> Put Thana Code < Space> Type Roll< Space> 2017.
- Then send the SMS to 16222.
- When you send the SMS in the right format, your charge is 2.44 TK and then you will receive the back SMS with the result.
- You must send a single roll number to see a single result.
- The incoming message which containing result can take some more times to be received.
Check PSC result 2017 online
It is a common question that can I am able to check Primary School Certificate Result 2017 from online? The answer is always positive. For this, you can visit the official website of Directorate of Primary Education or can visit the Teletalk Primary education portal. The full process is in the below. Just read through and follow the steps carefully.
PSC Result SMS Format
Then, Go to the Message option from your Handset and Type the Below Info. After typing, Send the Message to 16222.
DPE Students ID and Send it to 16222
DPE 111518173837 and Send 16222
Example, You are a PSC Examine 2017 and Your Upazilla code is 7654321 and Roll Number is 123456, Now You can heck Your PSC Result 2017 with your Mobile by Sending SMS with the Following Format:
Another Way :
DPE Thana Code Roll Passing year and Send it 16222
DPE 7654321 123456 2017
Online PSC result 2017 from Teletalk Online Result Portal:
If you desire to check PSC result 2017 online, you can easily do that. For this, visit the Teletalk Bangladesh online result portal. You can visit dperesult.teletalk.com.bd. Then follow the instruction. When you visit this site, you will find some result checking options. From here, choose the exam type. If you want the result of PSC Exam 2017 of primary school, then select it. After selecting it, you need to select the District name and then Thana or Upazila name. Then, you need to select 2017 because it is the passing year. After that, enter the roll number on the appearing blank box. Now click the submit button to submit the information. Then you will get the result.
You can also download the Full Mark Sheet of PSC Result 2017 from here.